This exam is a standard Red Hat Certificate of Expertise. The value if this exam is 600 EURO
The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development exam tests your ability to implement and run services as Docker containers.
A container designer who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and update container images, and to run and link containers.
Audience for this exam
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Application Development:
- Enterprise SOA architects who are interested in moving to a containerized software application pattern
- People working in a DevOps environment who need to create, update and run containers in a development environment for eventual migration to production
For exam details and the target audience and prerequisites, check our training page.
Exam requirements and preparation:
Exam candidates should:
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment
- Gain the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) credential
- Have taken the Containerizing Software Applications (DO276) course
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Containerizing Software Applications Development objectives
In order to provide value to as many partners as possible, there is a maximum of one free seat per partner company. This limit will be removed on Fri June, 2nd. We will fill up empty seats with people from the waiting list and provide the rest on a "first-come-first-serve" basis.
Signing up for exams and not showing up is unfair behaviour to others who would like to attend as well. Therefore - when you sign up to an exam - you agree that we will charge you the full exam price if you don't give us notification that you can't participate at least 48hrs before the exam starts.
Please provide your cell phone number below, so that we can reach you during the summit. That will help us manage participation and free seats on a short notice basis.
The number of seats in this exam will be 20.