This exam is a standard Red Hat Certificate of Expertise. The value if this exam is 600 EURO
The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam (EX280) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat®.
This exam is based on OpenShift Enterprise 3.4.
Audience for this exam
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in PaaS:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- System administrators or developers who are working in a DevOps environment using OpenShift Enterprise.>/li>
For exam details and the target audience and prerequisites, check our training page.
Exam requirements and preparation:
Candidates for this exam should:
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrators, or have comparable work experience and skills—a Red Hat Certified Engineer would be even better.
- Have taken the OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280) course, or have comparable work experience using OpenShift Enterprise.
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in PaaS exam (EX280) objectives.
In order to provide value to as many partners as possible, there is a maximum of one free seat per partner company. This limit will be removed on Fri June, 2nd. We will fill up empty seats with people from the waiting list and provide the rest on a "first-come-first-serve" basis.
Signing up for exams and not showing up is unfair behaviour to others who would like to attend as well. Therefore - when you sign up to an exam - you agree that we will charge you the full exam price if you don't give us notification that you can't participate at least 48hrs before the exam starts.
Please provide your cell phone number below, so that we can reach you during the summit. That will help us manage participation and free seats on a short notice basis.
The number of seats in this exam will be 20.