This exam is a standard Red Hat Certificate of Expertise. The value of this exam is 515 EURO
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services using Red Hat JBoss® Fuse.
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
Audience for this exam
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
For exam details and the target audience and prerequisites, check our training page.
Exam requirements and preparation:
Exam candidates should:
- Have taken the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel Development (JB421) course or have extensive work experience in enterprise integration using Apache Camel
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environment
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) objectives
In order to provide value to as many partners as possible, there is a maximum of one free seat per partner company. This limit will be removed on Fri June, 2nd. We will fill up empty seats with people from the waiting list and provide the rest on a "first-come-first-serve" basis.
Signing up for exams and not showing up is unfair behaviour to others who would like to attend as well. Therefore - when you sign up to an exam - you agree that we will charge you the full exam price if you don't give us notification that you can't participate at least 48hrs before the exam starts.
Please provide your cell phone number below, so that we can reach you during the summit. That will help us manage participation and free seats on a short notice basis.
The number of seats in this exam will be 20.